Node governments can enter into trade agreements with other nodes. Each node entering into the agreement can designate caravans with materials to be sent to the other; improving the economy of both nodes. This gives experience to all involved, contributes to the node’s growth and helps to construct buildings.
Mercenary guilds will be a viable way forward for different organizations. I think there will be a lot of business to be had with that; and one of the systems in our trade agreements is creating an escrow for those particular type of arrangements that we're looking into. – Steven Sharif
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Mayors through the caravan system.
- An aspect of naval content.
- Priests, bishops or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
Quest driven caravans
- These are initiated by players with a diverse choice of routes and launch windows, making them difficult to zerg.
- Initiating a caravan from one node to another will create a PvP objective that players will need to defend while it moves along its chosen route to the selected destination.
- Node-based caravan stats and capabilities scale with their node's advancement.
- Roads will upgrade as nodes advance. Different roads will dictate the speed and type of caravan required (off road vs on road).
The caravan system is designed to be initiated by the player. Which means, information of the caravans launch time and route, should be a closely guarded secret. Routes will also be diverse, and the world is large, so it might behoove you to scout the route ahead before a launch. Fast travel in our game is also limited, which means unless the guild had knowledge of your plans before hand, it is likely that they will be unable to organize and travel to a location. As far as mass guilds securing trade routes, there is always a bigger fish in the pond. Also caravans will have limitations on carrying capacity and launch windows that will segment mulitiple caravans by several minutes, which would space out the caravans, making it difficult to "zerg" a defense. – Steven Sharif
- Naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- These caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
Certain ships can be hijacked. Naval caravans can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
Sistema de garantia
Teremos uma interface...você coloca os recursos, ou eles colocam. Vai ser como um sistema de garantia e quando (o trabalho) estiver pronto você recebe o item e eles recebem o dinheiro.
- City hall.
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:59).
- Vídeo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-08-23 (28:22).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:20:03).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-05 (32:22).