Crowdfunding do verão
The Summer crowdfunding campaign was an extension of the Kickstarter campaign to accommodate those who couldn’t participate in Kickstarter.
- Crowdfunding do verão campaign launched, June 21, 2017.
- Summer crowdfunding campaign completed with 2,485 backers, July 22, 2017.
Crowdfunding do verão packages:
|Warrior of old|
|Braver of worlds|
|Leader of men|
|Hero of the people|
|Avatar of the phoenix|
Crowdfunding package upgrades
Upgrades to Kickstarter and Crowdfunding do verão packs are available in the store for the difference in package price.
Summer crowdfunding goals
The following Summer crowdfunding goals were unlocked.
Crowdfunding guild rewards
Guild themed character cloaks were cosmetic rewards for backing at the Leader of Men level or higher in the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding do verão campaigns.
- Guild cloaks will work the same way that accessory appearances from the cosmetic packs work, in that they are applied to the item and take over that appearance. They can not be applied over costumes.  – Cody Peterson
Kickstarter/Crowdfunding do verão guild rewards are assigned to a guild by the owner of the reward.
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
Montarias do Financiamento Coletivo
Kickstarter/Financiamento do Verão, Montarias do Financiamento são obteníveis e utilizáveis pelos fundadores das seguintes formas:
- Montarias básicas são obtidas por quest iniciais que estão disponíveis a todos os jogadores nas Áreas iniciais.
- Os jogadores determinam Skins para um personagem em sua conta na página de Account management.
- A skin pode ser aplicada para mudar a aparência da montaria que foi conquistada dentro do jogo.
- Isso não remove a skin. Ela pode ser aplicada depois em outra montaria aplicável no futuro.
- Jogadores podem remover a skin do personagem e aplicar em outro personagem de sua conta.
- Skins podem apenas ser ativadas em um personagem por vez.
A skin de montaria Dawnbreaker é usada de maneira similar à descrita, mas só é aplicável a certas classes de montaria. Skins de Montarias aquáticas, como o Pargo da Maré, são usados também de forma similar, mas são aplicáveis apenas a montarias aquáticas.
Dyes in Ashes of Creation may refer to:
Dyes are one-time use items that apply a cosmetic color change across all dyeable items that are equipped on a player's character (paper-doll).
- Two dye channels are provided per character that together influence up to 50% of the gear that is equipped by that character.
- The first dye channel is for lower grade dyes that influence 10 to 20% of armor appearance on that character.
- The second dye channel is for higher tier dyes that influence up to 30% of armor appearance on that character.
- The original design allowed individual items to be dyed with different dyes.
- One of the things that we want to do- again talking about player agency- is we want to give them the ability to kind of change the appearance of their armor sets that they're wearing; and the way we've approached the dye solution is through a channeled system. We have a two channel dye system where the first channel is a lower grade dye that it has influence over between 10 to 20 percent of your overall armor appearance; and then the second channel dye is a higher tier dye that you have to acquire; and by doing so you can influence the remaining thirty percent- up to thirty percent of that armor appearance: So up to a total of fifty percent influence that can occur across all the pieces that you wear. Now one unique approach to the way we're doing this dye system is we're not allowing individual dyes to be applied on individual items, but instead we keep a cohesion across the set by applying that dye channel to your character; and when you equip a piece with your overall character it will assume that dye channel from your paper doll. So you apply the dyes to your character and when you equip a piece of item it will take that dye and it will influence the channel over that particular piece so that it comes into alignment. And what the reason that we're doing that is there's a lot of options with regards to customization for your character appearance, whether it be through transmog, through costumes, through mixing and matching sets and pieces that you can wear; and what we want to avoid is the rainbow effect where these pieces do not look good together and it creates the clown that's walking down the street.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
- ↑ Summer upgrade campaign (available only to Kickstarter backers).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-07-28 (2:49).
- ↑ Crowdfunding.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2
- ↑ 11.0 11.1
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- ↑ Alpha-1 screenshot.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 16.4 Transmissão ao vivo, 2022-06-30 (1:06:02).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 19.3 19.4