- Pets, Montagens, Costumes, Armadura, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Cinzas da criação.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Artistic style
- 2 Racial skins
- 3 Freehold building skins
- 4 Caravan skins
- 5 Ship skins
- 6 Mount skins
- 7 Cosmetic pets
- 8 Guild hall skins
- 9 Costumes
- 10 Accessories
- 11 Housing decorations
- 12 Gear appearance
- 13 See also
- 14 Referências
- All of the art assets in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode have been created by Estúdios intrépidos.
We can push the limits a little bit on the graphical fidelity, especially using Unreal Engine 4... My desire was not to see very cartoony games. I'm not a big fan of highly stylized art. – Steven Sharif
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
Freehold building skins
- Mounts can also be found in the wild and tamed.
- There are three different tiers of mount.
- Cosmetic skins can be applied to the appearance of mounts that were earned in game.
- Mount skins are applicable to specific classes of mounts.
- For example, the Ramstrider skin will only be applicable to the class of land mounts (tier 1), and the Nighthunter Gryphon skin is only applicable to the class of royal mounts (tier 3).
- Certain tier 2 mount skins (such as the Emberstorm Dragon) can be upgraded to tier 3 skins if they also apply to royal mounts.
- Mounts will be purchasable from players utilizing Animal husbandry and taming.
Guild hall skins
- A guild hall only houses a single guild.
- Guild halls are objectives in guild wars.
- Guild halls may be placed on freeholds.
Guildhalls are the ultimate expression of a guild's power! In Ashes these structures will serve as focal points for a guild, offering any guilds who construct them a whole host of benefits as well as customization options.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off.
- Gear is intended to be realistic in appearance.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:25:55).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (32:36).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:17:43).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:28:08).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (1:04:04).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (4:47).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (34:08).
- Livestream, 30 September 2019 (1:39:01).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (12:34).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (20:32).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (56:48).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:54:15).
- Podcast, 18 August 20189 (1:12:34).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (5:28).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (22:33).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (53:43).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (50:29).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (54:56).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (9:47).
- Livestream, 3 September 2017 (48:56).