Revisão em 17h13min de 15 de fevereiro de 2018 por Lex (Add image)
- By redeeming Intrepid Bucks.
- By purchasing Pre-order packs.
- By direct purchase from the Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- With round-robin looting, party members take turns looting.
- Need before greed
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Bidding system
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
- The highest bidder wins the item.
- The gold then goes into a pool that is split among the rest of the party members.
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for inspection. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- Players caught cheating will be banned.