- Summoners can summon up to three Summons.
- Abilities from the summon appear on the summoner's hotbar.
- Summoner has control over their summon.
- Summoners can summon Tank, DPS or Support summons.
- Summons will exist until another summon is cast, the summon is killed, or the summoner logs off.
- Summoners will likely not be able to fuse with their summons (eidolons).
- Summons can be leveled through the application of skill points to their active skill.
- Summons will be able to use crowd control (CC).
- Zombies, skeletons and other undead creatures.
- Corpses (potentially).
- Some summoners may summon multiple things.
- Other summoners may only summon one powerful thing.
- Certain summoners may only be able to summon effects and/or temporary energies.
For example: If your summon had a sweeping attack with a claw, or had the ability to bite an opponent, or rush an opponent; and you took teleportation, you could rush them similar to how I've given an example with the tank: Teleporting to a target instead. Or, its claws could combust on impact on a target dealing some burn damage that persists. Or... let's say your summon traditionally was some type of bear or bear cat, you could apply an elemental augment and now it could be a transparent flaming bioluminescent cat; and its damage would be fire based. So, that's how we want to influence the active skills with how augments apply; and that's how it would apply with Summoners. – Steven Sharif
- Class specific appearance.
- Race specific appearance.
- Through in-game items.
- Through cosmetics that will be offered.
- Potentially through a summon creation suite, based on the Animal husbandry system.
The other cool thing about the you know summoner that we want to implement is kind of a summon creation suite where you can customize the appearance potentially based on what you found in the world. Something that's already going to be implemented with the animal husbandry system; and there's no reason why we can't take that technology- that you know system and apply it elsewhere such as with the Summoner. – Steven Sharif
These are the types of systems that we want to put in place where groups of a single primary archetype can come together to summon these types of effects that play off of what the identity of that archetype is. – Steven Sharif
- A siege summon will have an incremental size based on the number of summoners participating in that summon activity, with a maximum of eight.
- The number of summoners participating in the summon will determine its overall size.
- All summoners must be in the same party and the party leader must be a summoner.
- The party leader initiates the summon and then takes control of it.
- Once summoned, the party leader cannot be changed.
- If the party disbands, the summon ends. There will be a grace period to handle disconnects.
- The party may also contain non-Summoners.
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-19 (10:06).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:41:46).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-26 (43:20).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (22:27).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (0:58).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (11:27).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (24:11).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-11-30 (1:21:14).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-17 (1:07:55).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-01-30 (1:26:09).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 2019-11-22 (41:02).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (49:20).
- Transmissão ao vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (28:01).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-17 (14:59).