Coleta é uma das classes artesãs no Ashes of Creation.
- Recursos coletáveis são descobertos por tentativa e erro, e aprendendo seus visuais.
- A coleta requer a criação e o uso de ferramentas.
- Coletar recursos dentro da Zona de influência (ZI) de uma base contribuirá ao crescimento da experiência desta base.
- Certos coletáveis de nível baixo terão uma progressão nivelada à fabricação de nível mais alto.
Certos coletáveis de nível baixo vão ter uma progressão nivelada até a fabricação de nível mais alto. Então por exemplo, se eu estiver coletando... folhas da flor da pétala azul para fabricar um pigmento que vai ser usado no desenvolvimento de uma túnica que eu posso vestir no nível um, aí talvez eu precise coletar elas para poder fabricar os pigmentos para fabricar um pigmento maior que pode estar presente na fabricação de um item de nível mais alto. Então vai ser tipo uma progressão nivelada para que os materiais tenham relevância ao longo dos níveis diferentes de fabricação; e isso é importante de um ponto de vista de estabilidade econômica. Você precisa ter uma procura em camadas de um ponto de vista de oferta para que jogadores que tenham interesse em colecionar e coletar esses materiais sejam relevantes quando os itens de níveis mais altos são fabricados. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Profissões de coleta
- 2 Artisan mastery
- 3 Recursos
- 4 Resource locations
- 5 Artisan gear
- 6 Timeline
- 7 Visuals
- 8 Community guides
- 9 Ver também
- 10 Referências
Profissões de coleta
Within each of the three parent artisan paths (Coleta, Processamento and Fabricação) there are different professions. A character may only ever master one of these parent paths and up to two (2) professions within this mastered artisan class (subject to testing).
- When it comes to complete mastery, we're really identifying around two or three right now, but that's something that gets play tested- something gets iterated upon. – Steven Sharif
- A character will be able to achieve up to tier 3 or tier 4 proficiency in professions that are not mastered.
- Players will have the opportunity to dabble in all of the professions at a very beginners level and then you know that gives them an understanding of what that profession feels like and then allows them to pinpoint the direction that they want to go in to master particular professions. – Steven Sharif
- Based on testing, it may be decided to limit profession mastery certificates to a capped value.
- Becoming a master Crafter or a master Processor or a master Gatherer should be a significant time investment and resource investment; and because of that it should also be something that when you achieve that status it's like people on the server know who you are. – Steven Sharif
- Masteries aren’t just about making an item. They grant many things, including titles, access to items, bargains, and quests. 
- Previously it was stated that with considerable effort a player can master all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was later changed to a player being able to master some but not all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was changed to being able to master up to two or three professions within a mastered parent artisan class (subject to testing). The current stance is being able to master up to two professions.
Artisan progression within the artisan tree occurs based on experience (repetition of tasks) within a branch and also via achievement of certain benchmarks within each branch.
- Choosing a specific path in the skill tree allows the player an opportunity to specialize in a certain area. This encourages player inter-dependency, enhancing the artisan experience.
- When we reference not being masters of all that doesn't mean you're not a master within your own one of the three artisan types, which is you know crafter or gatherer, processor. You will be a master of one of those, you will not be master of the other two. – Steven Sharif
Gatherable resources (also known as raw materials and harvestables) occur in locations where you would expect them to be organically.
- Some resources will be one-time gatherables, others will exist as clusters that will last until the vein is depleted.
- We really want resources to be persistent and non-renewable. If there’s a mithril vein, that mithril vein will be there until it runs out. The server will manage these amounts on its own, and will repopulate things where and when it desires. You might find another mithril vein in that location sometime later, or somewhere nearby, or maybe never again!
- Players drop resources and other items upon death, based on their applicable death penalties.
- Raw materials (gatherable resources) are not to be confused with crafting materials (processed goods).
Recursos will have differing tiers of quality for the same resource type. This is somewhat similar to Star Wars Galaxies.
- Gatherers who are more advanced in their artisan tree will unlock higher level harvesting tools that have a greater chance of collecting higher quality resources or proccing a greater quantity.
You will have an opportunity to proc certain qualities based on your progression in the Artisan tree. So if you are a gatherer; and as you advance in your gathering, you'll have a higher opportunity to collect better resources. – Steven Sharif
In Alpha-1 testing there are 4 tiers of gatherable resources across all gathering professions:
Resource extractors are potential constructions that can collect resources over time.
- Available to node citizens who own a freehold near a "resource center".
- Requires several people to construct.
- Moving resources from the extractor will likely require a caravan.
List of resources
Verra's map will not be procedurally generated, but starting resource points may be different on each server.
- Some resources will be one-time gatherables that will randomly respawn at a different location once collected.
- Other resources will exist as a cluster (also called vein gatherables). These will last until the full resource is depleted.
- Like a large mine that's present and has a vein of mithril ore in it, or a herd of some type of animal that you can collect fur or wool from. – Steven Sharif
- There will be moving resources such as herds of animals that are constantly moving around the world.
- Herds are a source of certain types of wild gatherables but they're in animal form and they're animated; and they exist in a group of the golden fleece sheep that might only spawn very rarely in certain hillsides; and only during spring. And if you can find that vein so to speak of resource you can interact with the herd and you can gather from them. – Steven Sharif
- Resources respawn on a cooldown basis.
- Resources won't be locked to the node system.
- Some unique resources may be monsters in disguise or have monsters defending them.
Surveying plays a key role in helping gatherers identify resources in particular locations through the use of surveying tools.
- Surveying is a way that players can check out an area for resources. Players can learn where resources are that are static and that grow back in the same location; but we'll also have resources and Ashes that can spawn anywhere, so surveying will help players locate those those resources. So if they're looking for something specific they can hunt them down. Surveying will also allow players to uncover hidden resources that players wouldn't be able to see with their with their naked eye. Another thing that a surveying would provide is some of the information that we're talking about before, like for instance if you survey- and inside of your survey area there's plants, you might learn what season that plant likes to grow in. You might learn whether it likes to be watered during the winter versus how it likes to be watered in the summer. – Kory Rice
- Surveying can identify the types of resources that spawn statically within an area and also provides information about the seasons and locations they spawn in.
- Surveying can help uncover hidden resources that are not visible to the naked eye.
- Artisan progression unlocks higher level surveying tools that enable better identification of gatherable resources within a location.
- Unlocking surveying pylons allows the gatherer to adjust the shape and extend the area of their survey.
- You'd work with a surveying tool; and you set the surveying tool down, and that tool would have a specific area in which it's able to uncover and extract information about the resources that are in the area. As a starting out gatherer you might end up with one of the tools, but as you as you progress and become more proficient with using the tool you might be able to set up additional pylons and extend the the area of your survey. That allows you to start making shapes and having more strategic areas that you're surveying. If you could connect multiple pylons to create a shape, maybe you could follow the twisting caverns of the cave. Maybe if you're out in the open like we are here you could just try and make yourself a nice widened shape to scan as much of the area as possible. So it'll be up to the player to be tricky with their surveying tool to try and get the most efficiency out of their survey. – Kory Rice
Land management mechanics are present for gathering artisans.
- As you draw resources from your surrounding area- what type of effect does that have on the land; and then also how effectively can you draw those resources without having such a deleterious effect on the land, which might impact future resource gathering for some period of time: And it makes relevant the movement of these players who are collecting these goods from the environment, that they actually cannot always just do so in one particular area, as the land management begins to degrade. So it actually encourages movement across the world to discover new areas that might not be as perturbed as the ones you're coming from. It's a very interesting idea. It's something that we're going to be prototyping in Alpha 2 and getting feedback on and testing. – Steven Sharif
- The spawn rate of resources in a given area is influenced by how players are interacting with those resources.
- Drawing excessive amounts of resources may have a deleterious effect on the land health value for that area.
- Actions like ridding an area of invasive species or performing crop rotations on freehold farms may have a positive effect on that area's land health value.
- It could be could be positive or negative, or both simultaneously. So the land health value ties into the health of a specific ecosystem; and the ecosystem can kind of scale with different segment sizes of the world, or the world itself: A biome, maybe a node, maybe the player's freehold. And the things that a player does in those areas will contribute to health in a positive or negative way. So doing something like rotating your crops might increase the health of the land because that's considered something good to do; and maybe apprehending or removing poachers that are over hunting a certain species could be helpful to the health of the land. Maybe the mayor puts out a request for players to try and get rid of invasive species that are plants- maybe they're overgrowing weed and it's stopping other valuable plants from growing. – Kory Rice
Artisan gear will boost artisans in their gathering, processing, or crafting professions.
- Artisan gear may be able to be equipped in an "undergarment" slot that can be toggled between adventuring gear and artisan gear.
- The developers are planning to have artisan gear sets available for Alpha-2.
- Gear for artisans are going to live alongside your adventuring gear. So you will currently- the approaches, and we'll test this but currently- the approach is you'll have artisanship oriented gear. This might be beneficial for your gathering; it might be beneficial for your processing, or crafting, or whatever it is- your profession. Essentially you will craft that gear, you will equip that gear, it'll live almost as a undergarment slot so to speak; and then you can activate that and it will show the appearance if you wish during the activation when you gain the benefit from the from the gear itself; and then could disappear afterwards and go back to your adventuring gear. That's the current approach. We're going to play with that a little bit. There's some discussion and disagreement on the team about how we do that, but our hopes are for Alpha two, we will have I think a couple of sets at least. We're demonstrating all of the artisanship from gathering to processing to crafting in limited fashion in Alpha 2 want to have that gear present to kind of play with this approach.
Classes artesãs de coleta requerem a criação e o uso de ferramentas de coleta que permitem a coleta de recursos.
- Progressão na classe artesã da coleta abre ferramentas de coleta de nível mais alto que permitem a coleta de recursos de nível mais alto.
- Um coletor com proficiência máxima abrirá Master toolsets, o que lhe concederá acesso aos coletáveis da mais alta qualidade.
- Ferramentas terão durabilidade e vida útil.
- Artesãos não precisarão depender de outras árvores para fazer suas ferramentas.
As ferramentas avançam na árvore de artesanato, então a sua capacidade de coletar, processar ou fabricar vai precisar das ferramentas equivalentes necessárias naquele estágio de criação para realizar a sua tarefa. Então você não poderia minar cobre e mithril com a mesma ferramenta. – Steven Sharif
O processamento requere blueprints para a construção de edificações que são necessárias para processar recursos.
- A fabricação requere a aquisição de receitas para fabricar itens.
List of tools
- Beginners Pole
- Copper Pickaxe
- Diamond Tipped Pickaxe
- Fishing poles
- Intermediate Pole
- Iron Chopper
- Iron Pickaxe
- Soil Knife
- Steel Pickaxe
Classes Artesãs estão programadas para lançar no Alpha-1.
2022-10-29 2022-10-29 2020-03-28
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-03-28 (48:31).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-09-03 (10:48).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Entrevista, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (38:25).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Podcast, 2018-05-11 (1:00:07).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Transmissão ao vivo, 2022-04-29 (1:13:00).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Transmissão ao vivo, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Entrevista, 2020-03-27 (5:25).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2020-07-20 (18:47).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2021-02-07 (36:38).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 24.5 Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-08 (54:26).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 25.4 25.5 Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 26.4 26.5 26.6 Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:04:50).
- ↑ Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- ↑ Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-10 (8:22).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-11-17 (53:28).
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-04-30 (53:11).
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (2:13).
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-30 (10:24).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2017-05-19 (37:03).
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 Transmissão ao vivo, 2022-05-27 (1:00:23).
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 Transmissão ao vivo, 2019-12-17 (1:14:42).
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 46.4 46.5 46.6 Vídeo, 2022-10-28 (10:52).
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 47.4 Transmissão ao vivo, 2022-04-29 (25:16).
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 48.4 Vídeo, 2022-10-28 (14:33).
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 49.3 Transmissão ao vivo, 2022-06-30 (1:17:34).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:06:50).
- ↑ Transmissão ao vivo, 2020-04-30 (54:33).
- ↑ 52.0 52.1
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-05-11 (59:25).